The MS24RFSGRG is a 5.8 total cubic foot combination refrigerator-freezer that is appropriate for non-critical temperature storage applications. Specifically designed for portability, it features two fold-away carrying handles and a 22 gauge steel cabinet. Its u-shaped plate-type evaporator is installed across the top of the interior, which is isolated from the remainder of the interior space by a spring-closing interior door and thermal divider, to create a small amount of dedicated freezer space. The remainder of the interior is refrigerator storage space. The MS24RFSGRG has an adjustable knob-type mechanical thermostat that is recessed into the toe space grill beneath the exterior door. It features a manual defrost system to eliminate temperature excursions and dehydration of contents that can occur in refrigerator-freezers with heat assisted automatic defrost systems. It is also front-vented, allowing it to be built into casework or installed under lab benches without the need for additional ventilation clearance.
- Knob-type electronic thermostat with set-point temperature adjustable between 1(degree)C and 7(degree)C (33(degree)F and 45(degree)F) in the refrigerator section and -18(degree)C and -9(degree)C (0(degree)F and 15(degree)F) in the freezer section
- Accurate temperature control of contents within +3(degree)F (-3(degree)C) of set point.
- Recommended ambient temperature 18.5(degree)C to 48.9(degree)C (65(degree)F to 120(degree)F)
- Non-CFC R134a blown foam insulation in cabinet walls and door, seals in the cold
- 22 gauge textured steel cabinet