TERMS OF SALE PREPARING FOR DELIVERY
• We require 48 hours’ notice of any changes to your address, phone number, or sales order to reschedule.
• We do not guarantee any delivery times. Deliveries are based on zip code and the customer will be presented with a two-hour window the morning of the delivery day to the phone number or email provided at the time of sale.
• Any delivery deemed unsafe to your property or our delivery team may not be performed and may require a third party to crane the appliances at an additional expense.
• Problems or damage to your property caused by our delivery team must be reported to our delivery drivers at the time of delivery. Please call 772-464-7050.
• Measure all doors, hallways, and staircases to ensure your appliances fit. We cannot alter or exchange doors, door trims, or moldings.
• To protect your property and our delivery personnel, we require safe access into your home. Please ensure all paths and walkways are clear of debris and in safe working condition.
• To prevent damage to your property and for the health of our delivery team, we cannot remove any appliance containing grease, oil, or pests of any type. This also includes any biohazardous material.
• Standard Delivery of a new unit. Standard delivery refers to the first floor only. Second-floor deliveries for buildings or residences without
elevator access will incur additional labor fees.
• Removal of an existing unit is done on a one-for-one basis.
• Normal installation of electrical appliances to existing spaces. Installation
refers to washers and dryers (not stacked or on pedestals), electric freestanding ranges, and refrigerators connected to existing standard services.
• Normal built-in installation charges are based on standard replacement and are estimates only. Additional charges can and will be charged at the time of installation based on customization and additional labor that may be needed when the installer inspects your property.
• Depending on the type of delivery and our installation, you might have multiple time frames for delivery/installation. You will receive a call and text the morning of your delivery to be given a window when you can expect us. You can also visit shopjetson.com and enter your phone or invoice number to track your delivery that day.
• Jetson will not remove and redeliver old appliances to another address.
• The customer or agent authorized by the customer must sign for all
products. Products will not be left without a signature and confirmation that the product was received in good condition. All authorized agents must be at least 18 years old.
• If merchandise is received defective or damaged, the defect or damage must be reported at the time of delivery or receipt of merchandise by calling customer service at 772-464-7050.
• Cancellations are subject to approval by Jetson Management. If approved, there will be a minimum 25% restocking fee. Special orders, accessories, ventilation, and customized products cannot be canceled or returned.
PRODUCT RETURNS IF APPROVED WITH MINIMUM RESTOCK FEE
• Product returns must be made within 14 days of the date you receive your order.
• Product must be in brand new, uninstalled condition. Previously installed, special order products, or special modifications cannot be returned under any circumstance.
• All accessories, clean instruction books, and warranty cards must be returned.
• Product that does not meet the criteria or has been used may not be returned.
• Jetson reserves the right to decline, exchange, or accept the return of any product after 14 days. This excludes initial failures.
• Refunds for products being returned will be issued only once the products are received back to Jetson and meet our product return criteria.
• Product that does not fit will be subject to additional return and shipping/ delivery fees; in some cases, significant restocking charges can apply.
OUTLET & FLOOR MODELS
• All items must be paid for in full and delivered within seven days of purchase.
• All items are sold as is and come with a factory warranty. All sales are final, with no returns, refunds, or layaways.
• If the customer refuses the unit for physical damage upon receiving the item or if Jetson determines that the unit is non-repairable, the consumer may reselect another product and is responsible for any additional cost.
ADDITIONAL CONTRACT TERMS